The SK-HD2000 is Hitachi’s Multi-Standard full body HD Studio camera. Outstanding images are acquired by three (R,G,B) 2.3 megapixel UAIT (Ultra-Advanced) CCDs. The camera offers sharper and cleaner HD images due to our newest CCD sensors and processed by 30-bit Hitachi DSP’s. Hitachi’s implementation of the most advanced digital processing technology provides low-noise and high dynamic range pictures. The camera system is able to output multiple formats simultaneously SD, 1080i and 720p.
Features & Functions
- NEW 2/3-inch, 1080/60i (Ultra-Advanced) UAIT-CCDs.
- 1,100TVL standard resolution.
- >60dB signal to noise ratio (1080/60p without noise reduction).
- 30-bit per pixel per R,G,B channel Hitachi digital processing technology.
- Full or half-rack SMPTE fiber CCUs
- SMPTE fiber cable operational distance up to 3Km. (~9,842ft.)
- Operate with SMPTE hybrid fiber or use single-mode with external camera head power.
- Single Mode fiber up to 10Km (~33,000ft.) without external adapters, accessories or mods.
- Choice of multiple joystick or rotary-type remote operation panels.
- Control panels (SU-1000 and RU-1500 series) can control up to 128 cameras via the TCP/IP network.
- Prompter video output and AC power available at the camera head.
- Direct data transfer from SU or SD memory cards used at camera head and control panels.
- Full automatic setup using Gray Scale.
- HD signal linear masking & 12-vector color painting.
- Independent control of HD & SDTV detail.
- Ultra Gamma (Selectable Gamma table with 7 presets).
- Preset Masking (6 settings: DEFAULT, ITU-709, SMPTE-240M, SMPT-WIDE, NTSC, EBU).
- 2 channel skin-tone masking and multiple memories.
- Knee saturation and Knee detail functions.
- Real-time and offline diagnostic system with character display superimposed on PIX video output.
- SPECIAL ORDER OPTION: Digital Triax transmission system. Requires TU-HD1000 CCU.
- 2-piece dockable design allows easy configuration change with choice of SMPTE or Triax cable.
- Maintains backwards compatibility with existing HITACHI control panels, cables, and viewfinders.
- Ethernet control and assignment of control panels and CCUs.
Camera System Accessories
(Click on pictures to enlarge – opens in a new browser window)
Camera Control Units (CCU’s)
CU-HD500 Optical Fiber CCU. Order 1080i/480i SDI or 720p/480i SDI outputs.
CU-HD1000-S8 Half Rack Optical Fiber CCU. Selectable 1080i/720p HD-SDI and 480i SDI output
OPTIONAL TRIAX SYSTEM: TU-HD1000 Digital Triax Camera Control Unit.
SU-1000: Master Setup Unit for 12 cameras, expandable to 128 cameras. Provides access to all camera operation and adjustment parameters.
RU-1500VR/JY: Advanced Remote Unit with color touch-screen and network control for demanding, live production environments.
Free Ross Dashboard Graphical User Interface (GUI).
Connects to all CCUs that have a RJ-45 connection.
RU-1000: Small form-factor, basic remote control panel.